The best things in social media research are (frequently) free.
That’s certainly the case with HubSpot’s new report ” The 2012 State of Inbound Marketing.” Highlights include:
- Survey results of 970+ professionals reporting on their company’s marketing strategy and results
- How to drive more leads at a lower cost for your business
- Why social media and blogs are the most rapidly expanding marketing channels
- What to expect from the future of inbound marketing
Or you can shell out $500 for the new report from ALM Legal Intelligence that quizzed 180 law firms, providing anecdotal support for what we already know about social media marketing at law firms.
- The Best Things in Social Media Are Free
- Texas Wildfires: Austin Bar Offers Free CLE for Disaster Recovery Volunteers
- 6 Ways Social Media Marketing for Law Firms Is Like Joining a Gym
- Wolfe Law Group Uses Social Media to Walk the Talk of Passionate Client Focus
- Social Media for Law Firms: LinkedIn vs. Facebook Smackdown