The long history and distinguished heritage of content marketing is laid out in this informative and entertaining infographic from the Content Marketing Institute. As a current subscriber of the genius LEGO Club Jr., I was particularly interested to see reference to its forebear.
In case Joe Pulizzi comes across this shout out, one milestone I would like to see in a future iteration is the first “whitepaper” used for marketing purposes.
- Content Marketing for Lawyers: 22 Simple Techniques to Beat Writer’s Block [Infographic]
- Content Marketing for Lawyers: 5 Non-Blog Content Types That Can Get You Noticed
- Content Marketing for Law Firms: More, More, More
- Visual Storytelling: What Other Professional Services Firms Can Teach Lawyers About Video
- Content Marketing for Lawyers: Think Outside the Blog