The recent national furor over SOPA/PIPA underscored the centrality of social media law to the way we live now.
The editors of Socially Aware, Morrison & Foerster’s blog on the law and business of social media, recently published an infographic timeline of legal milestones that have shaped the course of social media’s evolution — for good or ill.
Any landmark cases you’d like to add?
- Social Media ROI for Law Firms, Part 2: 3 Tips for Measuring Return on Relationships
- Law Firm Uses Microtargeted Social Media Ad to Reach Social Media Marketers
- News from the LexisNexis Social Media Survey That Didn’t Make Headlines
- Social Media for Law Firms: Maybe the Geezers “Get It” Better Than the Magpies
- Could Social Media Expertise Help Law Grads Get a Job?: Four Student Bloggers to Watch