Please check out my latest post for the Spin Sucks blog, which discusses how “good enough” client service is not good enough for firms that rely on referrals, online reviews and third-party recommendations.
- Reconceiving Client Surveys, Part 2: Open-Ended Questions Yield More Useful Feedback
- Client Service for Law Firms: The Intake Process as Marketing
- Online Ratings and Reviews: Don’t Ask for Positive Comments
- Reconceiving Client Surveys, Part 1: Remind Them Why They Like You
- Reconceiving Client Surveys, Part 3: Three Ways to Make Your IT Capabilities a Strength